Tuesday, May 6, 2014

The Perfect Mother's Day Gift: Time Spent Together

Whether you live next door or across the country, the bond between mother and daughter is a unique and unbreakable one. Some of us are lucky enough to spend time together often, sharing daily moments and special celebrations. Others however have to plan such occasions to spend quality "mommy/daughter" time together...enter the perfect Mother's Day gift: Camp Reveille! 

There are a million Mothers Day gift ideas out there, from a new sweater, to a piece of jewelry, or a good book but what about giving the gift of spending time together, trying new things, embracing the challenge of taking care of yourselves? There is nothing more special than spending time with the people you love, so what about giving a unique experience together at Camp Reveille!? 

Often, as the years pass and life gets busy, the quality time that mothers and daughters spend together can become scarce, but making an effort to reconnect is priceless. At Camp Reveille, mothers and daughters can share an ultimately unique experience together. At Camp Reveille we have heard a mom say that she and her grown up daughter had never really gotten to know each other as adults and the weekend away together allowed them to do that! Reveille is a perfect and unique Mother's Day gift, the gift of relaxation and time spent together. Hear what some of our other mothers and daughters have said about their experience!  



"My mother has always said, "take the time to make memories." When my sister came up with the idea of going to Camp Reveille we just thought It would be fun. What happened was a wonderful Mother and daughter(s) experience!  Not only did we get to try new classes, use our creativity making jewelry, meet amazing women and have many other adventures, we got to be together. My sister lives in Maine and my Mom and I in Buffalo, New York so we don't get together a lot. We loved just hanging out in our cabin, drinking coffee or wine and talking. No life distractions just being ourselves and enjoying each other company! Those days at camp we created many life memories with others but the bonding with my family was priceless!" 
-Julie Bunn


"I look forward to Camp Reveille each year with my two daughters. Besides for our time to bond more, each year there's always something new to experience. I always leave feeling so refreshed and very happy I took the time for myself." 
- Elizabeth Sabia 
"My mom is the most amazing, selfless woman I know, everything she does is for her family. Camp Reveille gives my mom a well deserved opportunity to relax and focus on herself." 
- Ashley Sabia

"I have been blessed with a terrific family. Each member is unique and brings their own beauty to my bouquet of love. My daughter, Nancy was kind enough to invite me to Reveille a few years ago, so we could have some play time together. It has been a joy to spend time together and experience her so picturesque a setting. We have shared nearly all of the activities together and it is so much fun to laugh with each other whatever the activity, whether it's tennis, archery, jewelry, yoga or getting tossed off the banana boat! I am grateful that Nancy invited me to be her bunk mate and I am grateful for all you have provided for us to enjoy. I am truly blessed to be able to spend time with my daughter each year!" 
- Lorraine Bedingfield


"Sharing a REVEILLE weekend with my daughter - Shanna, daughter-in-love - Lindsay, her mom - Joan, & my sister - Emily, was truly the most LOVING, ENERGIZING, SPIRITUAL, & JOYOUS experience for me. We designed jewelry, worked out, climbed the rock wall(!), played tennis, raced cardboard boats on BEAUTIFUL Long Lake (still laughing over that!), meditated, shared make-up secrets with Emir, had massages, reflected around the Council Fire, ate too much, slept too little, hugged A LOT, embraced the sunset from the deck of our FAVORITE spot in the whole world, & danced the last night away... Even the moments in our bunk were special & memorable. The gift of REVEILLE was priceless. & there was NOTHING like embracing this "heaven" with the girls that you LOVE MORE THAN ANYTHING IN YOUR LIFE!!! XOXO" 
- Louise Weinberg


"Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers in the universe! Camp Reveille was an awesome fun time for me and my 2 daughters, it was a great bonding time for us we had lots of fun lots of activities and we took back home lots of shared memories. Nicolette lives in NYC and Brielle recently moved to NYC and when we get together with friends and family, there is always some conversation of our summer-girls-me-time at Camp Reveille! We are looking forward for this end of summer camp experience this summer again." 
-Rivka Cohen



There is still space for you and your mom to experience Camp Reveille together this summer! 

For more information:  

No comments:

Post a Comment